Totally unclear how to install on Mac OS

Post your Server Bug Report
KlevelandRox
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Totally unclear how to install on Mac OS

Unread post by KlevelandRox »

Unlike the wonderful Subsonic that I have been using for years now, and which has a foolproof installer, there seems to be no such creation for this "product".

It is absolutely unclear how to install this "Madsonic" thing, and what seems to be a complete Mac "installer" download link is crossed out.

The alleged instruction on how to install these "all platforms" offering are vague at best for folks like myself.

I have read all I can on the website, tried numerous times, but have never been able to get this installed on my Macs.

Error after error after error. A huge waste of time and effort.

Again : "Unlike the wonderful Subsonic, which has a foolproof installer...."

I have changed, swapped out computers both Mac and Windows, and I have never ever had a failure installing Subsonic.

I was considering switching, as I am about to buy a lifetime subscription of Subsonic.

One would think if a vendor such as you folks wanted to entice new users, the process would be easier/simplified whatever.

At this point, my opinion of this adventure is "lame, inconsiderate and unsatisfactory".

Is there anything that can be done to change my opinion, and make the installation of Madsonic viable?

Really disgusted at this point.