last.fm sync ?

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
mea
Has thanked: 0

last.fm sync ?

Unread post by mea »

Hi,

I would like to know if a "star / loved track" sync could be implemented in madsonic.
It would be a great way to "love" tracks directly from madsonic interface by starring them.
wikke
Been thanked: 0

Re: last.fm sync ?

Unread post by wikke »

mea

Unread post by mea »

Right ! :)
I also do NOT understand if madsonic is supposed to catch album art automatically or not...
I really would love to be able to scan my collection (based on id3 tags! not folders) and that madsonic catch the album arts and crates a cover.jpg file in every one of my folders.
I played a little bit with it but nothing happens...no artist info, no covert art...nothing :(
madsub

Unread post by madsub »

I do not want madsonic to make a mess of my albumart.
There ist no way that software can do this right automatically and get always the right choice.
mea

Unread post by mea »

And what about the possibility for madsonic to automatically show the last.fm cover art?
I rarely have a "false" covert art showing in last.fm. If the album art is not existing on last.fm, it is just not shown. (as last.fm bases itself on the id3 tags and just searchs it own database for artist / album name.
then, a simple button allowing to save the folder as cover.jpg would save it locally.
Eventually, an "auto-save" option could be enabled.
that would be dope !