Statistics, can we get video information?

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
bcrivers

Statistics, can we get video information?

Unread post by bcrivers »

Can we get video information added to the Statistics section?
These users thanked the author bcrivers for the post:
shivan
Rating: 7.69%
shivan

Re: Statistics, can we get video information?

Unread post by shivan »

good idea! That would definitely make the statistics more meaningful.
shivan

Unread post by shivan »

The latest beta does have more stats for video. Is there any chance we could get stats on files in a specific library? The video stat now is nice but it includes all the TV episodes where I really care about number of movie files. If you could add for each library we have defined and then give totals, that would be awesome.

Also, just wondering on the "New" Page it shows the latest new files but unfortunately I add so many more movies than music, even with 30 showing, I don't always see music. Any way we could choose new files based on library? we could check some on/off. Even if you just gave one line and create a scroll, that would be cool also.

Madsonic is getting better and better. Keep up the good work and thanks alot for doing it.
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Unread post by Madsonic »

shivan wrote:The latest beta does have more stats for video. Is there any chance we could get stats on files in a specific library? The video stat now is nice but it includes all the TV episodes where I really care about number of movie files. If you could add for each library we have defined and then give totals, that would be awesome.

Also, just wondering on the "New" Page it shows the latest new files but unfortunately I add so many more movies than music, even with 30 showing, I don't always see music. Any way we could choose new files based on library? we could check some on/off. Even if you just gave one line and create a scroll, that would be cool also.

Madsonic is getting better and better. Keep up the good work and thanks alot for doing it.
hi there,

i'am working on a new advanced server music folder statistics ...

Coming soon ...
These users thanked the author Madsonic for the post (total 4):
shivangurutechBKKKPewseyGJ51
Rating: 30.77%