social features

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
a7medo778
Has thanked: 0

social features

Unread post by a7medo778 »

hi there
is there any chance of adding some social features into the mix ?
like the ability to follow/unfollow users, and see their player history,likes, ratings (timeline), subscribe to playlists...etc

i am creating a new audio streaming service, currently based on ampache, 8 servers back-end, 34k tracks (all legal, non english) and expecting about 100k users in the first 4 months
but currently facing some problems with the old obsolete subsonic api, and the fact that many of the awesome ampache features are not supported properly via the api, so i was wondering whats the new audio api upgrades you guys have planned here ? and if the social features makes the cut i might just make the jump over :D

i am midd way through the apps (using ionic), but other than the social login (using twitter/fb) all the api's i am using are subsonic based so i am fine

regards
ahmad

note: willing to contribute/donate for this stuff to come
These users thanked the author a7medo778 for the post (total 2):
DoCCMadsonic
Rating: 15.38%
DoCC
Contributor
Contributor

Re: social features

Unread post by DoCC »

mh sounds like selfhosted mix/soundcloud lol
a7medo778
Has thanked: 0

Re: social features

Unread post by a7medo778 »

DoCC wrote:mh sounds like selfhosted mix/soundcloud lol
i am aiming at a spotify clone, i nailed the streaming part with 9 servers cluster that can handle more than 30k streams

but now actually the project took a serious dev with a couple of labels wanting in, i am now scrambling to try to create a decent backend login for the label guys with analytics for their tracks and earnings