Registration Engine with payment options to support servers

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
techy89
Has thanked: 0

Registration Engine with payment options to support servers

Unread post by techy89 »

Hey everyone, since we might see a monthly fee soon for use of Madsonic, I was thinking of ways to make the money back for the fee. How about if there was an addition to the Madsonic registration engine on the to-do list that allowed Madsonic server operators to charge a monthly fee, flat fee for signup, or being able to put a Bitcoin, and or Paypal donation link on the homepage when you login. Options I think would be good are listed below.

*Payment Methods to be able to accept: Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin or Skrill.
* Multiple payment options can be accepted as a user turns the option on or off.

* Being able to allow free registration for streaming purposes only but not default this way. On/Off option

* Being able to have a free to access server that can be turned off or on

* Registration page has captcha you must enter before going to the signup page

* Being able to set a limit on how many login attempts can be failed before a persons account access is locked and they must contact an administrator to have the account unlocked or reset their password which the server sends a reset code to the persons email.

Any other ideas any one?
DoCC
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Registration Engine with payment options to support serv

Unread post by DoCC »

- if you fear monthly fees, use the last working build 5420. For music perfect ...
- i do not think, that people within your place , friends or family will PAY for an lousy server access ...
- happy argueing with the legal department : ) " you are selling stolen music " <<<< in worst case ^^

since we have a working restapi you could build up your own php , mysql or whatever based little site dealing with the payment stuff and madsonic logins

i highly recommend this way, as long as madsonic has not switched to normal reliable DB : ) ... imagine - madsonic crash/update - paymentstuff gone